The side effects of prescription medication can be horrific. Is it really worth taking medication if the cure is worse than the disease?
Here are just a few of the side effects that come with many prescription drugs currently on the market.
* Drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids
* Hallucinations, fainting, coma
* Congestive heart failure
* Nerve pain lasting for several weeks or months
* Bleeding that will not stop
* Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
One drug on the market, EvaMist, has possible side effects that include cancer, stroke, heart attack, blood clots, and dementia! EvaMist is a treatment for menopause symptoms such as hot flashes.
For an even larger list of terrifying side effects, click the link below.
* HealthMad March 20, 2008